9/18/16

Excel Auto Accounting System Update

An informal post, I want to talk about how my two major projects are going.
I am in the works of creating an automatic accounting program through excel. Taking the export data that LootMarket offers, I paste it into the first sheet in the workbook, and the other sheets organize the data into different workable sections, transactions, general journal, general ledger, balance sheet, and income sheet. I have accomplished the transactions and general journal, but I am stuck with the issue of automating the movement of data from general journal ledger.

I have contacted my computer science professor and have a meeting with him tomorrow and see if he can help with the process, or I will get involved with the CS SandBox, which is just a room full of nerds getting paid to help other nerds with computer stuff. Which is why I'm heading there.

Secondly, I'm looking to get into the business of purchasing inventories. The service I offer will be instant quick sell, but in return, i'm looking at about 50-70% discounted price off lowest current market prices, as well as the liquidity of the items. 

Reselling should be a very nice income, and if I barely break even, I create a lot of gems.

The issue I am running into is 1) marketing my service and 2) creating an excel sheet to properly asses the price off their inventories. 

I really think this is the future of profiting in this market so my eye is certainly on it, even if it just the on the backburner for now.

Have a great day,

Robert